Instructions for first visit:
- Please fill out the history form and registration form online (please allow 15-30 minutes to complete the form because it cannot be saved)
- Please bring any recent bloodwork, test results, X-ray or MRI results that are related to the problem you are being seen for
- Dress comfortably if possible but a change of clothes is not necessary
- Dr. Lopez does not accept insurance but can provide an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement
- Unfortunately, Dr. Lopez is currently not accepting any new Medicare patients at this time
New patient visits are 1 hour and include a review of your medical history, physical examination, osteopathic structural examination and osteopathic manipulation treatment (OMT). Each osteopathic manipulation treatment may vary from practitioner to practitioner or from visit to visit. It may not resemble what is generally thought of when the word “manipulation” is used. Dr. Lopez has a unique approach that is obtained by training with many successful and innovative practitioners in the field of manual therapy. The treatment begins with an examination and analysis of your whole body, including the problem areas. Based on that information, Dr. Lopez then tailors the treatment to each individual from visit to visit. Please note that none of the treatment should be painful beyond what you can tolerate so please let Dr. Lopez know if you experience pain.
The treatments themselves may involve tapping, flicking, quick movements, light touch or pressure over specific areas that can be anywhere throughout the body. Visit the FAQ section of this site for more information.
Also from time to time, student will come through the office and may be present during the treatment with your consent.
Latest posts by Daniel Lopez, D.O. (see all)
- Do You Suffer From Pain And/Or Tension? Osteopathy Can Help - February 24, 2013
- Is Dr. Lopez A “Cranial Osteopath”? - May 1, 2013
- Google User - April 30, 2013